Weekly Lesson Fees:
- A one-time, nonrefundable, annual fee of $60 for each new student. Second year students are required to pay a $30 nonrefundable update fee. There is no fee for students who are in their third year or beyond. All registration fees can be made online via the link below. All students receive a medal or trophy upon the completion of their initial course.
- Checks should be made payable to Watch Me Swim, LLC and can be mailed to Kari Bahour, PO Box 2231, Riverview, FL 33568 or made online via the link below.
Weekly Lesson Fees:
- Riverview: $80 per week (includes 4 lessons per week). There is a $10 sibling discount for each additional sibling enrolled at the same time. Checks and cash are accepted at poolside but can also be mailed to: WMS, c/o Kari Bahour, P.O. Box 2231, Riverview, FL 33568 and payable to Watch Me Swim.
- Plant City: $65 per week (includes 4 lessons per week). Checks and cash are accepted at poolside. Checks should be made payable to: Jennifer Stinson.
- Financial Assistance: With pediatric drowning being the #1 cause of accidental death for children under 5 years old, and Hillsborough county leading the State with these statistics, Kari Bahour founded two scholarship opportunities for financially disadvantaged families under the belief that every child should have the opportunity to learn survival swimming skills. Scholarships are available for families who genuinely cannot afford to pay for lessons. There are two types of scholarships, partial and full scholarships. If you currently receive medicaid for food stamps please visit WaterSmartTots.org for a full scholarship application. As a result of the 2 fatal drownings and 1 non-fatal drowning that occurred in September of 2019, a new scholarship opportunity has now become available directly from Watch Me Swim, LLC. Families who do not qualify for a full scholarship from Water Smart Tots, Inc. but genuinely cannot afford to pay for the full cost of lessons can receive a partial scholarship from Watch Me Swim. These scholarships are limited and available for a limited number of students. To apply for a partial scholarship please click on the link below: https://fs10.formsite.com/watchmeswim/svcpxjpswq/index.html
- Paypal or credit card payments can be made via the link below. There is a small processing fee added to all online payments. If you are signing up for lessons with Jennifer Stinson in Plant City, please choose Paypal button on the right.
Scroll down using the right arrow in the white box below to find the appropriate tuition payment.
Use This Link for Riverview Location
Use This Link for Plant City Location